YOUTUBE CHANNELS

03:07:00

Hello!

I spend a lot of my time watching things and YouTube is not exception. I've been watching YouTube for a few years now meaning my subscription feed has gotten very, very long. It's become part of my my morning routine to go on YouTube and see who's uploaded what and what's happening in whose life. It's hard to explain what makes YouTube so interesting to people who don't already understand what the fuss is about but all I can say is it's just fun. So for my fellow viewers here is a list of channels I enjoy watching.

Doddleoddle
Jack Howard
Chewing Sand
It's Way Past My Bedtime
Evan Edinger
Grace Helbig
Bry and Candice
Zoella
Hello October xo
Kick the PJ
Danisnotonfire
Amazing Phil
Sprinkle of Glitter
The Third Pew
Threadbanger






I tried to categorise the channels but it was too confusing because most of these channels make mixed content. I've probably forgotten about a channel I really like so I'll make sure to update the list if I remember or maybe I'll make another post. I'm always looking for new content so make sure to let me know if there are any channels you love that I haven't mentioned. 

Nitara xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow